Do you want to write for one of the most popular technology and business blogs on the internet? Guest posting on Infoinsides.com is a great way to get your name and ideas out there in front of millions of people.
We’re always looking for new voices and perspectives, so if you think you’ve got something valuable to say, we want to hear from you. But before you submit your guest post idea, make sure to check out our guidelines below.
What We’re Looking For
Infoinsides is all about helping our readers level up their lives, and that means covering a wide range of topics including technology, business, personal finance, careers, and more.
In general, we’re looking for guest post submissions that fit into one of the following categories:
- Business Ideas
- Personal Finance
- Productivity/Workflow Hacks
- Guide (Problem Solution of any topic ex – WordPress issue, coding issue, analytics issue etc.)
- Programming etc.
If you want to write for us, make sure that the content is well-researched and well-written. We also require that all guest posts be original content—we will not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere. Along with this content is helping our readers in some way.
What we Don’t Want
There are a few things that we don’t want to see in guest post submissions.
- Spammy or self-promotional content – If your guest post is nothing but a thinly veiled attempt to promote your product or service, it will not be published.
- Poorly written or researched articles – We pride ourselves on publishing high-quality content, and we expect our guest contributors to do the same. If your article is poorly written or lacks substance, it will not be published.
- Duplicate content – We will not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere, so please don’t submit articles that you’ve already posted on your own blog or website.
Categories We Don’t Allow
There are a few categories of content that we don’t allow on the blog for various reasons.
- Political posts
- Religious posts
Top Search Queries to Find Guest Posting Sites.
There are a number of different ways to find guest posting opportunities, but one of the simplest is to just do a Google search.
Here are a few search queries that can help you find guest posting opportunities in your niche:
“Technology + write for us”
“Software Development + contribute”
“Business + guest post”
“Finance + guest article”
“Banking + guest author”
Once you find a few potential websites, take a look at their guest posting guidelines to see if they’re a good fit for your article. If they are, go ahead and submit your article according to their submission process.
If you are interested in writing for us, please send us an email with your guest post pitch or content for review to email@example.com.