Are you looking for a Coworking Space in Boston?
Explore, Compare & Decide to shortlist the best space for you only when you.
Coworking spaces have become a choice for professionals seeking flexible and collaborative workplaces in today’s evolving work environment. It is a good and feasible option for individuals, startups, and small or medium-scale organizations.
Boston, known for its innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, has several coworking spaces tailored to meet personalized needs. Whether you are searching for cheap coworking spaces, the best ones, or the top spaces with all the amenities and requirements, we have curated a complete list.
Please continue with the good read of the blog to unveil the top 15 coworking spaces in Boston, highlighting all their features you would like to know before you zero down on a Coworking Space in Boston.
Here, you can get to know the details, like amenities, locations, pricing modules, and operational timings, to help you find the perfect workspace that suits your requirements.
List of The Best 15 Coworking Spaces in Boston
Are you browsing the furnished coworking spaces equipped with internet, supporting staff, conference rooms, and all other essentials to allow you to set up your office? Well, We Work is one of the excellent and trusted choices in Boston.
High-speed Wi-Fi, conference rooms, printing facilities, unlimited coffee & tea, business-class printing
Timing: Open 24/7, so you can consider it for all the national/international shifts
Location: Multiple locations across Boston, including Back Bay, Fort Point, and South Station.
The private deck in the shared office membership plan starts at $425 per month.
Reasons to Choose We Work in Boston
- WeWork is a good option for Coworking Space in Boston because of its extensive network locations, convenience, and flexibility for professionals.
- There are no space restrictions; you need to follow the basic professional guidelines while using the amenities and networking with the WeWork community.
- Benefit from a vibrant community and regular networking events.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to workspaces, allowing you to work on your schedule.
How is WeWork a Better Option Over Other Coworking Spaces?
WeWork has been a choice of professionals for years due to its Flexible Locations, Timings, Work Environment, and, most notably, the Pricing Modules.
WeWork understands that every individual has unique requirements and financial capabilities. So at We Work, you can avail of the quotes based on your needs, such as a private deck, shared space, cabin, or entire office space. Also, you can grab the best deals based on your tenure.
It is one of the Coworking Spaces in Boston where you pay as per your use of services, amenities, and time.
Impact Hub is a collaborative community helping enterprises to connect, grow, and accomplish their business goals by offering them a comfortable office space. Not only one gets a coworking space, but innovative business people have access to large organizations as well as investors.
So, if you are looking for a highly productive Coworking Space in Boston, Impact Hub is a good option.
Wi-Fi, meeting rooms, event spaces, printing facilities, and a kitchenette
50 Milk Street, Boston.
Membership plans start from $125 per month.
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Reasons to Choose Impact Hub Boston:
- It’s a mission-driven coworking space that focuses on social impact.
- If you are someone fascinated by the ambiance, attention it’s a well-designed and inspirational space.
- At Impact Hub, Boston, you have options for flexible membership options.
- Well, Wait! You won’t be bored here because there are regular social and networking events.
- Also, if you need any mentorship or professional educational workshops, you can get it all at Impact Hub Coworking Space in Boston.
How is Impact Hub a Better Option Than Other Coworking Spaces?
Impact Hub marks an ideal coworking space as you can interact with a like-minded crowd and get community guidance for mutual growth.
Herein you can access all the valuable resources and join the networking events; it is located at the centralized location in Boston, and most importantly, you get end-to-end support services.
Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)
CIC Boston is one of the Best Coworking Spaces in Boston, wherein you can find a suitable office space for people ranging between 1 to 80+. The facilities include private desks, private cabins, conference rooms, a kitchenette, and more.
You can approach the space directly or through a broker to crack the best deals to set up a long-term or short-term office space based on your requirements.
High-speed internet, conference rooms, event spaces, community events, and coffee
15th Floor, 50 Milk Street, Cambridge, Fenway, South Boston
$400 per person/month. Customized pricing is available based on specific requirements.
Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.
Reasons to Choose CIC Coworking Space in Boston:
- CIC, due to its reliable services, has a proven track record of long-term offices set up for thousands of businesses over time.
- It has a setup at the Prime Downtown location.
- This coworking space in Boston has state-of-the-art facilities and is well-equipped with amenities.
- You can also avail yourself of the benefits of specialized community programs at CIC, Boston.
- Choosing CIC can be a completely relaxing experience as you have 100% flexibility and scalability options available.
How CIC is Better than Other Coworking Spaces?
CIC is considered better than other coworking spaces because of its expertise in customizing the place as per the industry requirements. Different industries have different types of office requirements, but not all coworking spaces in Boston can accomplish them.
However, at CIC, you can avail of the targeted resources and support. CICs’ primary focus is community engagement and Community Engagement. If that is what you are looking for, your search ends at CIC Coworking Space in Boston.
When searching for a workstation, Workbar Coworking in Boston is a popular and dynamic coworking space that offers a flexible and collaborative environment for professionals and entrepreneurs.
Workbar, with its multiple locations throughout the city, provides well-designed workspaces, modern amenities, and a vibrant community, fostering productivity, networking opportunities, and a sense of belonging for its members.
So, if you are a startup or a well-established company, Workbar is the choicest place to sit and work.
Flexible workspace, meeting rooms, phone booths, free coffee, and networking events
Multiple locations in Boston, including Back Bay, Downtown Crossing, and South Station.
Membership plans start from $350 per member per month. You can get customized plans also as per the seats or space required.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Reasons to Choose Workbar Coworking Space in Boston:
- It’s possible to maintain a productive work environment at Workbar in Boston due to the diversified & handy amenities.
- You can get the space in your budget as there are tailored membership plans as per the requirements.
- You get benefits from regularly planned learning & development events and workshops.
- The necessary entrepreneurial support for the startups.
- Most importantly, this coworking space in Boston is vibrant, inspirational, and 100% comfortable.
How is Workbar Better than Other Coworking Spaces?
Workbar is better compared to most coworking spaces in Boston, as you have access to multiple locations. Also, compared to other traditional coworking spaces, it is a pocket-friendly solution.
Also, all the offices are in prime Boston, so people can easily access public and private conveyance. You also have the boost up to work with positivity as you get to be a part of a collaborative and highly supportive network.
Alley is not just a shared workspace, but it’s all about a healthy work culture or, say, an entrepreneurial community where the companies can grow and expand their business in a supportive and collaborative manner.
If you are looking for a coworking space in Boston where the office proves as an aggregator platform to help your business achieve new heights, Alley is the place for you.
High-speed Wi-Fi, private phone booths, meeting rooms, coffee, and networking events
10 locations in Boston, including Cambridge and Somerville.
Customized pricing options are available. It is usually 315 dollars for shared space and $475 monthly for a dedicated cubicle or desk.
Timings: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
Reasons to Choose Alley as Coworking Space for Your Business in Boston:
- Alley is known as the best workspace to fill the gap between corporates and startups.
- It is one of the most significant ecosystems of entrepreneurs backed by high-end technology and a very well-connected community.
- Here, you have the best features of securing the workspace through automated billing and contract management.
- Through a highly professional and knowledgeable community, you have access to crucial business metrics.
- You can also utilize the homegrown CRM management system of Alley offered to you as a complimentary service.
How is Alley Better than other coworking spaces?
Alley is an attraction for flex startups as they have the leverage to lease the space at a 50% discount, which might not be available at all the coworking spaces. So, if you are in search of an affordable option to set up your new business, it is the best option for you.
Spaces is a renowned and reliable coworking space in Boston; it is a dynamic and modern workspace solution that caters to entrepreneurs, freelancers, and businesses of all sizes.
This coworking space, located in the heart of Boston’s vibrant business district, offers a diverse range of flexible workspaces, including private offices, open-plan desks, and meeting rooms equipped with cutting-edge amenities and high-speed internet.
It is considered the choicest coworking space in Boston for its collaborative and creative environment.
Business-class printers, common areas, meeting rooms, coffee, and networking events
Multiple locations across Boston, including Cambridge and Back Bay.
Membership plans start from $380 per month.
24/7 access is available for members.
Different Reasons Why Spaces is Considered a Top-Notch Coworking in Boston:
- Spaces provide members with networking opportunities, community events, and access to a global network of like-minded professionals, making it an ideal choice for those seeking a productive and inspiring coworking place.
- It is one of the most vibrant places equipped with state-of-the-art amenities and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Spaces is a Global Network, so it is one of the best options for the ones looking forward to having offices or access to workspace in different parts of the world.
- You can select and switch between the tailor-made membership plans available at Spaces per your requirements.
- The prime and selectively opted locations of Spaces in Boston is its main attraction.
How Spaces is Different From Other Coworking Spaces?
Spaces offer a complete package to entrepreneurs to set up their offices smoothly. Whether you consider the design and ambiance, amenities, entrepreneurial support, flexible membership plans, accessibility, or anything else of your preference, there is just one word for spaces, which is perfect.
The District Hall is one of the top-notch Coworking Spaces in Boston. It is a wholly vibrant and innovative hub that 100% matches the office setup requirements of all business types, be it new entrepreneurs, freelancers, and small or medium-scale organizations.
District Hall is undoubtedly a premier destination equipped with all the modern facilities making it a unique workplace for all those looking forward to a productive and inspiring coworking experience amidst the prime central location of Boston.
Free Wi-Fi, event spaces, meeting rooms, cafe, and community events
75 Northern Avenue, Boston.
Customized pricing based on specific needs. You can get the least fixed on a per-day basis, monthly basis, or yearly basis.
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
Reasons to Opt for District Hall Coworking Space in Boston
- District Hall Coworking Space in Boston is an excellent selection to set up your office for its unique concept as a public innovation space, fostering collaboration and creativity.
- You can benefit multiple ways at District Hall from the vibrant events and programs, bringing together entrepreneurs, innovators, and thought leaders.
- You can enhance efficiency with the help of a modern and open workspace, which is a pace design ideal for networking and creativity.
- Also, it includes a big conference room that can be booked at a nominal price of $140/her. So you can head to your business meetings without worrying about the space.
How is District Hall Different from Other Coworking Spaces?
It differs from other coworking spaces as it includes an open working culture which means better communication and scope for collaboration. Moreover, it consists of a big meeting room to make the arrangements for the meeting without worrying about the number of guests.
Coworking Space: NGIN Workplace
Coworking Space NGIN Workplace is one of the fanciest work boutiques in Boston, equipped with all the state-of-the-art amenities. It is a house for all types of businesses, including start-ups, MNCs, SMEs, Freelancers, business travelers, interns, students, and everyone looking forward to working in a productive environment.
It’s possible to take a tour or demo of the office with a free day pass and decide if it accomplishes all your needs.
High-speed internet, private offices, meeting rooms, phone booths, coffee setup, and refreshments
210 Broadway, Cambridge.
Customized pricing based on specific needs. Here are a few details:
- Monthly Membership of Private Offices
- The monthly Price is USD 3000 for 3 people
- The monthly Price is USD 5000 for 5 people
Mentioned below are the per-person plans that can be further customized based on the number of members and are usually suitable for startups.
- Monthly Membership Dedicated Desk:
- Starting at $ 350 per month
- Monthly Membership Price for Hot Desks:
- Per day price- $30
- Per week price- $150
- Per month price- $350
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Reasons to Choose Coworking Space: NGIN Workplace in Boston:
- The office is well-connected at a minimal 10 min distance from public transit—also, a personalized parking space for all those traveling with their vehicles.
- For members, there is 24-hour accessibility despite the working hours.
- You have a friendly office boy for your support, apart from all the equipment and amenities.
- Big meeting spaces where you can easily host meetings and professional events.
- The Coworking Space: NGIN Workplace hosts weekly events for easier interaction between the members, building relationships, and a community that can support each other for growth and progress.
How is it different from other Best Coworking Spaces in Boston?
The Coworking Space: NGIN Workplace has a unique identity across Boston and attracts people looking for the top working spaces is its flexible timings, diverse work culture, end-to-end support, and, most importantly, affordable pricing.
The place is naturally well-lit and full of greenery that fills you with the positive energy to work productively without any distractions.
Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC):
CIC is a coworking space in Boston with its presence for more than 20 years and has gained a different level of trust base and fan following. So far, Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) has hosted over 10,000+ companies, including some of the biggest brands like Amazon, Hubspot, Google, and more.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, an established brand, or a growing company, working entirely on-site or in a hybrid model, CIC has a personalized working solution that fits your needs 100%.
High-speed internet, conference rooms, event spaces, community events, and coffee
101 Main Street, Cambridge.
Customized pricing based on specific needs.
Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.
Reasons to Choose Cambridge Innovation Centre as Coworking Space:
- It is one of the best choices as a coworking space for its flexible timings, high-end services, well-stocked kitchen, and comfortable furnishings.
- For enhanced productivity, you have multiple internet connections that provide uninterrupted high-speed connections.
- You receive holistic technical and operational support that ensures a smooth work environment.
- Also, with the CIC coworking space membership, you can avail of multiple benefits, including wellness perks and concierge services.
- Moreover, you can keep on experiencing innovations at the Cambridge Innovation Centre Coworking space for the betterment of employee experience and to keep up with the new office trends.
How is CIC different from the rest of the coworking spaces in Boston?
CIC, apart from offering coworking spaces for corporates, has a good setup for healthcare companies and also diagnostics labs. It is not easy to find coworking that can accomplish the personalized requirements of a healthcare company.
The Drop Desk Coworking Space in Boston is a modern and vibrant shared workspace solution designed to cater to the diverse needs of professionals and entrepreneurs. It is highly suitable for startups looking forward to hybrid work models, reduced office setup costs, and at the same time, needs happier employees for better productivity.
With a 100% commitment to fostering a collaborative and productive environment, Drop Desk offers flexible membership plans, including daily, monthly, and long-term options.
Drop desk is a thoughtfully designed space with top-notch facilities such as high-speed internet, meeting rooms, printing facilities, complimentary refreshments, and more.
Multiple locations in prime urban areas of Boston.
- Open Coworking Space: $350/month
- Dedicated Desk: $500/month
- Private Cabins: Specially curated prices as per the requirement, and it is suggested to enquire to get a personalized quote.
Although most of the drop desk spaces have 24*7 accessibility, however, it may vary based on location in Boston and the office space you choose.
Reasons to Prefer Drop Desk Coworking Space in Boston:
- Well, first things first, Drop Desk is a vast network of coworking spaces in Boston. You get options to choose the office as per your budget, space requirement, area, and team size without visiting places.
- Also, you get an option with Drop Desk to choose an industry-specific coworking space to bond well with the community and get the necessary support to scale your business.
- All the enlisted coworking spaces on the Drop Desk in Boston are 100% professional and accomplish all your comfort requirements.
- From working to organizing events and hanging out in this coworking space in Boston, you can find a 100% match to suit your office requirements.
- It is a membership for the office space that allows you to experience diversified office setups at multiple locations in Boston.
How is Drop Desk Different from Other Coworking Spaces in Boston?
Well, there is no second thought that Drop Desk is a unique concept of coworking spaces. It is a go-to option because, at a single place, you can compare multiple coworking spaces in terms of costs, amenities, and other things to find your best suit, saving you enough time and money.
Courtyard Coworking Boston:
Courtyard Coworking Space is the perfect place for different ventures. It comes with state-of-the-art facilities and all the state-of-the-art amenities to enjoy a luxurious workplace with all the comforts ensuring the enhanced productivity of the employees.
Even with a small team, you do not feel bored or unmotivated to work, as the Courtyard Coworking Boston works like a one-big family with the scope of networking and organizing different levels of events to introduce a sense of belonging.
Fully equipped coworking spaces and private cabins, conference rooms, virtual office setups, ergonomic furniture, high-speed internet, Starbucks Coffee & Snacks, and 24/7 Surveillance Camera.
68 Harrison Ave 6th Floor, Boston, MA 02111, United States
Opens- 9:00 am, Closes: Flexible timing
Talking about the per-day module is available at a per-day $100 pass. However, you can enquire to get a quote for your individual office space requirements.
Reasons Why Courtyard Coworking Makes the Best Working Choice:
- Newly designed and launched in 2020 with all the advanced technology and office requirements.
- Open work culture, community building, and end-to-end support to ensure flawless work.
- Excellent connectivity to office space, including the public transportation options like MBTA Red, Green, Orange, Silver lines, South Station, and multiple bus routes, along with numerous parking options.
- Apart from that, theatres, bars, restaurants, hotels, and other sources of entertainment keep your office stressed at Bay post your working hours.
- It is beautifully designed to allow natural light inside the office and also to enjoy the beautiful view of the city. Last but not least, Norwood Meeting Rooms in Courtyard Coworking Space are the best to organize meetings and events.
How is it different from other coworking spaces?
It is different from other coworking spaces in Boston because it offers you not only all the amenities but a strong community of professionals from diversified fields, including real estate, IT, trading, biomedical, education, finance, and more
When someone is searching for a beautifully designed, full of facilities and the choicest coworking office spaces in Boston, the search ends here.
It is a kind of workspace fully equipped to accomplish work-related requirements. Moreover, the office’s location perfectly connects to all the T-points, public transport, restaurants, markets, and more. If you are a newly set up office working on the hybrid models and wish to save your lease cost and pay only as per the office space usage, Workbar Boston is the best option to lock today.
Walk-in phone booths, nursing rooms, meeting rooms, custom events & programs, 24*7 member access, on-site support, complete office setup, high-speed internet, kitchenette, and more.
24 School St, 2nd floor, Boston, MA 02108, United States
- Hybrid & unlimited access to coworking space plan starting at $199/month
- Team coworking space plan starting at $249/month
- Private workstation at $599/month
- Dedicated desk at 699/month
You can get a personalized quote as per your requirements.
24*7 access to all the members.
Reasons to Choose Workbar Coworking Space in Boston:
- Day pass facility availability, if you are a startup entrepreneur, you can pay as you go and save on your office expenses.
- No monthly charges for the meeting rooms; you can pay as per your need and book the meeting rooms hourly.
- Get great deals on choosing the hybrid membership of the Workbar Coworking Space in Boston. This plan applies to all who visit the office four times a month or more.
- You can get your business address at Workbar at an affordable plan of $99/month.
- You can avail of 24*7 on-site and virtual support from the support and operations team of Workbar.
How is Workbar better than other coworking spaces in Boston?
Workbar holds multiple offices across Boston that are easily reachable within 20 minutes from any residential place, including Greater Boston. Also, you can find the options for ambiance and surroundings in your office.
Shared spaces are the most fun and noisiest places, while the study defines the complete solicitation. So, you can switch between the sites as your day or work structure demands. In short, it is the place that takes care of all your needs for enhanced work productivity.
Venture Lane| Startup Hub
If you are a B2B tech venture and you are looking for a space that connects you to the people of your industry, Venture Lane is the best coworking space for you in Boston that you can zero down without giving a second thought.
Moreover, Venture Lane owns a community of its existing and alums tagged as Connex. Herein, you get to collaborate with like-minded people, know about the planned events, join hands with founders for mutual growth, and much more.
In short, once you choose to join Venture Lane Startup Hub in Boston, you are already on a path that ensures your growth by leaps & bounds.
High-speed internet, private offices, meeting rooms, i-studios phone booths, conference rooms, coffee setup, and refreshments
55 Court St Floor 2, Boston, MA 02108, United States
Inquire for a personalized quote to match your office-setup requirements. Rest assured that you can access all the desired office facilities at a highly affordable and competitive price with added benefits.
Reasons to Choose Venture Lane/Startup Hub in Boston:
- With Venture Lane, you are not only a part of office space, but you have unlocked a lifetime opportunity of Community & network building, Peer support, Mentorship & guidance from industry experts.
- Here you get an unmatched deal with access to contact 2,000+ successful startup founders, VCs, & Mentors. In short, a personal LinkedIn where all the connections are of one or the other use
- It’s actually a fantastic deal, as you can avail of $750k+ in Exclusive Partner Perks.
- There are periodic thought leadership and discussions wherein you can leverage the benefits to scale up your business by equipping yourself with better learnings.
- To keep you & your team happy, there are Monthly Happy Hours, Seasonal Socials, and Candid Company Dinners. So, no more boring small crowds if you are a startup; you can experience a complete corporate culture with post-office hours enjoyment.
How is Venture Lane a Unique Startup Hub Coworking Space?
Like no other coworking space in Boston, the Venture Lane Traction Studio offers a bespoke. It includes a 3.5-month traction program that hosts over 2-6 companies at a time.
This unique event helps you prepare for scaling your business by focusing on real Go-to-Market success. With all the experience of nailing company founders and not repeating their mistakes, you can scale your business with minimum time & effort and get ready for fundraising.
Idea Space is one of the Top Coworking Spaces in Boston, which is a fancy well-equipped place for SMEs, startups, entrepreneurs, and freelancers.
Herein, you can be a part of a creative and collaborative mindset that will help you grow.
Coworking spaces, dedicated desks, private offices, high-speed internet, meeting rooms, and more.
867 Boylston, St. 5th floor, Boston, MA 02116, United States
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
You are starting at $150/month/person. Rest you can get a personalized quote as per the requirement.
Reasons to Choose Idea Space as Coworking in Boston:
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- The space is carefully designed with vibrant colors, unique artwork, and modern furnishings to stimulate the creative mindset.
- Per day, per week, and monthly plans to book the coworking space for your team requirements.
- Highly affordable, and you have to carry just your system to work; rest all, it is equipped with the necessary facilities.
- You get complete on-site support from the staff in case of any inconvenience.
How is Idea Space Coworking Unique?
It has a local-friendly coworking space with hot desking options in Boston. With free coffee and fast internet speed, you can set up the mood to deliver 100% efficiency.
Industrious is one of its kind coworking space in Boston with advanced amenities, admirable infrastructure, private cabins, and many more things to redefine the luxurious office statement.
People not only choose Industrious for ambiance and amenities, but the view of Newbury Street is beyond imagination.
The coworking space in Boston rests at a highly convenient location that is easily accessible from several MBTA transit stops and has access to all the major highways.
Virtual workspace, private/shared spaces, meeting rooms, wellness rooms, phone booths, and all other amenities of suitable office space. The other thing is you can get a complimentary breakfast along with free coffee.
22 Boston Wharf Rd 7th floor, Boston, MA 02210, United States
The virtual office costs $149/month, and the shared office space starts at $399/month
24*7 access for the Industrious Members
Reasons to Choose Industrious:
- You have access to a safe, hygienic, and guarded workspace handled by industry professionals.
- Well-connected to the public transit system and a dedicated member parking available for your vehicles.
- In-built meeting and event space well facilitated to impress your clients, board members, and enjoy with your colleagues to celebrate extraordinary achievements.
- Weekly interactions and happy hours to feel all included with other members working along with you and build a valuable community to work together.
- A healthy and progressive environment to work smoothly without distractions.
How is it different from other coworking spaces in Boston?
Industrious has not just one but multiple working spaces across Boston, and all of them are situated at prime locations to ensure ease for its members. In short, you not only have convenience inside but outside the office space too, in terms of market, connectivity, party places, eateries, and more.
Yay! You have a master list of Coworking Spaces in Boston
We have covered a list of all the coworking spaces in Boston with it’s primary benefits, work environment, cost, specialties, USPs, locality, and a lot more.
So, if you have still not shortlisted the coworking space for you, you would definitely find one from the above list. We have shortlisted the top-notch workspaces in Boston based on the user experience, personal visits, and testimonials.
You can consider all the options as mentioned above without giving it a second thought.
Moreover, keep visiting our website to check Boston itineraries for your different requirements.
Stay Tuned! We will keep answering your queries with our tried, tested, experienced, and reliable answers.