Hp Laserjet P1102w is one of the most potent printers in the industry. This printing machine is known for its energy-saving features, affordability & hustle-free wireless setup. After buying Hp Laserjet P1102w, follow the manual instructions for quick access. However, it’s recommended to read the manual carefully to avoid any damage to this machine. This guide gives you a detailed overview of how to proceed with the hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup.
Hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup without CD
Suppose you don’t have a compatible CD driver with this HP printer. Don’t worry? Visit the official HP website & download your appropriate software.
After that, pursue the following instructions below.
- First, download the relevant printer software according to your OS
- Next, step by step, follows the instructions that display on your screen
- After completing setup, run the file & install
- Bring a USB cable & connect it to your printer and computer
- Wait for a second until your printer & computer connect to each other
- Now go to the control panel of the printer & enable the wireless feature
- Enable the WPS button of your router
- Find & select WLAN setup
- Select your nearby wireless devices if shows within the printer range
- Now connect the printer & start printing documents from your comfort zone
HP laserjet p1102w connect to wifi
It is a simple process that every beginner can easily follow. Check out the below steps.
- Turn on your HP printer and make sure you have the relatable printer driver installed
- Turn on your computer & connects with the router
- Similarly, connects your printer through the same wireless network
- Go to the printers control panel and select the “setup” option
- Turn on wireless setting features or go to the “WLAN” setup
- Select the network name which you want to connects
- Make sure you provide a valid wifi key
- Then press “OK” and complete the process of wifi connection to your printer
HP laserjet p1102w wireless setup without USB
Suppose you don’t have any computer and USB cable to process the Hp Laserjet P1102w setup. Hence, you need a router, compatible with wifi Protected Setup (WPS). Besides that, make sure your printer has a relatable CD drive. Otherwise, visit the official HP site & download your printer’s model compatible driver. If you have this type of router, then follow the mentioned steps below.
- Turn on your router & press the WPS button
- Go to your printer’s control panel to access the wireless network function
- Press the wireless button on your printer
- After that, your printer blink light ( it means the printer is ready to connect)
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the printer connects to your router
- When it joins, the printer shows intense light for confirmation
HP laserjet p1102w wireless setup on mac
Are you a MAC user looking for a secure & fast setup process for the Hp Laserjet P1102w printer? Check out the steps.
- Turn on both your printer & MAC
- Connect a USB cable to the printer & computer
- Click on the “apple” icon on your screen’s top-left corner
- A scrolling menu comes; now click on the “System Preferences” option
- Then select the “printer & scanner” icon
- Three side-by-side buttons will reach “general -supply levels – utility.”
- Select utility, and you find “open printer utility,” click it
- A new window will display where an option is available “HTML configuration,” click it
- After That, check the “wireless” section status
- If it is “disable,” turn it to “enable.”
- Go back to the “wireless” page & select (+) sign at the bottom of your left-hand side
- Add your HP printer name
- Now you are ready to print any document through MAC
HP laserjet p1102w wireless setup on windows 10
If you work on a Windows 10 operating system, don’t worry. Hp Laserjet P1102w easily connects with your PC through its exceptional wireless connectivity. Below we give the step-by-step process to do it.
- Open your PC & printer along with place them close to each other
- Then go to the official site of HP to download reliable printer software
- After downloading the file, follow the instruction & install on your PC
- Now read and agree with the terms & conditions by clicking “checkbox.”
- Go to the printer control panels and turn on wireless mode
- The next step, turn on WPS mode in your router
- Select your printer name and connects to print documents
Hp Laserjet P1102w Wireless Setup Iphone
Suppose you are lying on your sofa and want to print some vital document through the Hp Laserjet P1102w printer. Besides that, you have an iPhone in your hand. In this case, this printer is also able to connect through your IOS system. How? Discuss below.
- First, go to the official HP site 123.hp.com and download your printer compatible software
- HP smart is the app that you need to download and install on your iPhone
- Follow the instructions step by step & agree with their conditions
- After completing the installation, go to your IOS setting
- Click on the “Bluetooth” option
- Select the model number P1102w of your HP printer
- Then go to the control panel through your installing HP smart app
- Now connects & print your document from sitting on your comforter zone
Follow the same process to connect HP laserjet p1102w in your android phone. Make sure you have an appropriate HP smart app & turn on the Bluetooth to connect.
So the are the detailed Hp Laserjet P1102w Wireless setup process. Remember, there are two methods available to connect this HP printer. Firstly, use a USB cable to connect the printer with a PC or MAC. Secondly, use a WPS compatible router where you don’t need any USB cable to connect. We hope now you are ready to print documents through wireless methods of Hp Laserjet P1102w.