How to use two WhatsApp on one phone? In this post, we will show you the method to use 2 WhatsApp account on one phone. WhatsApp officially doesn’t allow two WhatsApp in one device but what if you want to use it?
Today, almost every person uses WhatsApp to chat with their relatives and friends. This is why WhatsApp has 1.5 billion active users from the different-different parts of the world. Every app has some limitations on the uses of it and WhatsApp is also one of those apps. You can use only one phone number and one WhatsApp account on a single phone.
Many WhatsApp users want to use two WhatsApp in the same mobile, one for their personal work and the other for their office work or maybe for other reasons. But they do not know how to use two WhatsApp on one phone?
There are many such phones in which you can use two identical applications on the same mobile. But not everyone can have such phones. Therefore, they are looking for another way to run two WhatsApp on one mobile.
Nowadays, most people use dual SIM mobiles. And they want to have 2 WhatsApp accounts and they want to use 2 WhatsApp on their device. This could be a problem for those WhatsApp users as you already have WhatsApp installed on your phone So you can’t install the second WhatsApp again.
So the question comes into mind that how can we use two WhatsApp on one phone? is there any way to run dual WhatsApp on a single phone? How to have two WhatsApp accounts on one mobile? The answer is Yes! you can use multiple WhatsApp accounts on one phone only if you are an android user and have dual SIM mobile. currently, for iPhone users, this feature is not available.
Many Android smartphones have the feature called clone app. And to run dual WhatsApp on a single phone, this feature will be required.
So if you are one of those then this guide will provide you a simple way to run dual WhatsApp on one phone. Here, you will find 3 methods. Let’s discuss one by one.
How to use two WhatsApp on one phone
If you want to use two WhatsApp in one mobile, then it is obvious that two WhatsApp should be installed on your mobile. Now you may be thinking in your mind that how to install two WhatsApp on one phone.
You will understand each and everything just what you need to do is to continue reading this article and implements the steps given here. After the completion of this post, you will have 2 WhatsApp on your mobile!
Run dual WhatsApp on the same phone using parallel space app
To use two WhatsApp in one mobile, you have to download an application that is available on the google play store. And the name of the application that you have to download is parallel space.
With the help of this application, you will be able to clone WhatsApp on the same phone. You can clone not only WhatsApp but also Facebook, Messenger, and all the applications which are already installed on your phone which have a cloning feature.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to use two WhatsApp accounts in one mobile.
- First of all, download and install a parallel space application from the play store or simply download that app from the given link.
- After installing the app, open the parallel space app on your phone.
- Click on the + icon as shown in the below figure.
- After this, you will get all the apps that had been installed on your phone.
- From the given list of apps, select WhatsApp and then tap on the Add clone button.
- Now, you have a second WhatsApp on your phone.
- Next, click on the WhatsApp icon.
- After this, you have to set up a WhatsApp account of another number that you want to have in your single phone along with the first WhatsApp account.
- Create a WhatsApp account just by using the usual way by which you have created a WhatsApp account earlier.
You are done! Now, you have two active and working WhatsApp on your phone and can keep using different WhatsApp account on the same mobile. So by following this simple method to run dual WhatsApp on one mobile you can easily keep 2 WhatsApp on a single phone.
You may like these other WhatsApp guides:
So now you know how to use two WhatsApp on one phone using the parallel space app. If you follow this method to run dual WhatsApp on android phone, you have to install an app. But if your phone has already a cloning feature then there is no need to install any other app.
Method 2: Using the in-built clone feature
Many android phones like Xiaomi provide you with the inbuilt clone feature using which you can clone the installed apps and keep used of dual accounts on the same phone.
Here are the steps,
- Open Settings of your phone.
- Find the Clone app or dual app option and click on that.
- Apps that provide you clone feature will be listed there, Simply toggle on for WhatsApp.
- Now, you have to set up the second WhatsApp.
- Creat second WhatsApp using another mobile number.
That’s it! Now you can run 2 WhatsApp in 1 phone. If your mobile has this type of feature then follow this method to use two WhatsApp accounts on a single phone.
The third method is to use GBWhatsApp. Let’s go through this method.
Method 3: Using GBWhatsApp
If your phone doesn’t provide you cloning feature or you don’t want to use a parallel space app (other cloning apps) then here is the third method for you i.e Run dual WhatsApp on your mobile using the GBWhatsApp.
GBWhatsApp is the mod version of WhatsApp and it allows you to use another WhatsApp on the same mobile. As this app is a mod version so this app is not on the google play store but you can download it from the website.
- First, Download GBWhatsApp. (To download GBWhatsApp make sure that you have allowed installations from an unknown source.)
- open GBWhatsApp.
- Now you have to create an account in GBWhatsApp.
- Set up another account using a different mobile number. (Installation process is the same as the installation process in WhatsApp).
- Now, you have successfully created a WhatsApp account on the same phone. and can use your second WhatsApp account.
This is how you can use two different WhatsApp accounts on the same mobile.
So, these are the methods to run a second WhatsApp on one android phone. You can follow any of these methods to use two WhatsApp on one phone.
I am sure that now you know how to use two WhatsApp on one phone as we have shown you and explained to you the three methods using which you can have 2 WhatsApp accounts on one android mobile. one is using parallel space, second is using in-built clone feature of mobile and third is via GBWhatsApp.
If you are finding any difficulty while setting up the second Whatsapp account on a single mobile phone then let me know in the comment section, I will help you to solve it. Don’t forget to share this exclusive guide on how to use 2 WhatsApp in dual sim phone. Thank you.