Instagram, with just 9 years since its establishment, has turned out to be a widely used, social media, photos sharing application. Within a few months into the market, it overpowered Facebook, its rival, with regarding the user base. Have you ever wondered what is it that makes Instagram the most popular social media application? Well, there could be millions of reasons. But one certain reason is they have configured the app in such a way to pitch in the younger generation crowd, covering most millennials and post-millennials.
These people have made Instagram a tremendous hit that even the older generation people have started using it. Now, if you have been using Instagram, you will know how their stories and posts work. You’d also know that it is possible to download instagram stories and highlights. So, now is the time to reconsider. Please keep reading the article to understand the issue and explore different ways to download Instagram stories online.
Download Instagram Story and Highlights Using inflact
inflact is an application that lets you download Instagram stories online. You can use this to download stories from Instagram and cherish the moments forever. It is obviously anonymous. When you use this application to download stories from Instagram, the corresponding account owner will not get notified about it. It is also instant and free.
You will also be able to perform the following tasks:
- Download IGTV
- Download profile DP
- Download profile
- Download video
- Download photo
To install this app, go to the below link and download it.
How to download instagram stories online using Ingramer (inflact):
- Launch Instagram and sign in to your account.
- Open the account you want to download stories from.
- Now, copy the username of the corresponding account.
- Navigate to inflact (Ingramer) and paste the username in their search box.
- Click on the download button next to the input field.
- Keep scrolling down till you find the stories of the intended account.
- Click on the download button on the stories to download them.
- Now, you will find Instagram stories on your device.
Download Instagram highlights using Barinsta
This is an application available online that helps you with Instagram highlight download. This is a very reliable app that you can use free of cost to download Instagram stories online. You can use this app without having to log in to your account. This is not available to download from the Playstore. Therefore, you will have to download it from the following link – F-Droid. Once it is downloaded, install the app on your smartphone. You also have the option to download them from the Developer’s site.
Steps To Download Posts from Instagram:
- This app looks just like Instagram when you open it except for the fact that there will be a bio.
- You can find the profiles of the people you know in the Feed section.
- You can view the profiles of open accounts without having to log in to your account. However, if the profile you want to review is a private account, you will have to log in using your Instagram credentials.
- To Download Instagram stories online, type in the account’s username in the search box.
- If you’re an active user of Instagram, you will know the options to share a post and save it at the bottom right of the post. Here, there will be an additional option to download the post. Click that to download the post to your device.
Steps to Instagram highlight download
- Go to the user’s profile whose stories you want to download.
- Now, click on top of their DP to view the story.
- At the top-right, you will find the option to download, click that to open the stories and highlights.
You can also mark a profile as a favorite, so you needn’t search for it every time. This app is safe and secure, lets you customize the photos, open-source, and besides download instagram highlights and stories, you can also copy the comments, bio, and captions.
StorySaver.net – Download Instagram Stories Online
You can download instagram highlights from any account to your device with just a single click.
- To download Instagram stories online, visit https://www.storysaver.net/.
- To download stories, select the Download Instagram Stories section.
- Now, enter the username of the account you want to download the stories from.
- You will be asked for a captcha verification to confirm if you’re not a bot.
- Verify that and click on Download.
- You will find the number of stories visible currently in the account
- Scroll down and you will find the images of the stories.
- Choose an image of your choice and click on Save as Photo.
- Now, the stories will be downloaded to your device.
- Please follow the same process to download the highlights, except for the first step. Choose Instagram story Highlights.
Download Instagram stories online from savefrom.net
You can download Instagram stories from here anonymously and free of cost. This app is available for Android users on the Playstore. It has the following features.
- Download and view stories from Instagram with a single click.
- It lets you watch stories offline.
- Has a video and image gallery for photos and videos.
- You can also share the downloaded videos with friends.
- It has a music player where you can listen to your favorite music on the go.
- This website is protected by an secure socket layer certificate. So, your data is secured.
- You needn’t log in to your account to download content from Instagram.
Steps to download Instagram story
- Install savefrom from the Playstore.
- Open the app.
- Enter the username of the account in the search field and click on Download.
- To download the story highlights, type the username with an ampersand (@) in front and click on download.
- You will all the stories under that account. Select the story you want to download by clicking on it.
- Now, click on download to save it on your device for later use.
- Are all the discussed apps free?
Answer – Yes, all the apps are free to use in any browser (chrome, safari, Firefox, Opera) and in all Android and iOS devices.
- Do I have to log in every time to view/download stories?
Answer – Some sites require your credentials to view or download the stories of private accounts. However, you needn’t log in if the account you want to download the stories from is open and not locked.
- Where can I find the stories and highlights after downloading?
Answer– After downloading the stories from any of these files, you can find them in the gallery of your phone under a folder of the corresponding site.
Instagram is one of the world’s leading social media platforms that gets better each day with its performance, functionalities, user base, etc. The only downside of Instagram was the non-availability of the feature to download the stories and posts of different accounts, which we can save offline and use later. We would always need an Internet connection to view the stories and posts.
Stories have the most downside as you can view them only for 24 hours after it was uploaded and never after if those weren’t highlighted. Now, with all the sites and apps we discussed it is totally possible to download stories and highlights from any Instagram account with just the username.