If you’re concerned about your privacy, you might be wondering how to delete Alexa voice recordings automatically. In this article, we’ll provide you a detailed guide to delete your voice recordings from Amazon’s servers.
- First, open the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile or desktop device.
- Open more & go to Settings and select Privacy Settings.
- Tap on Manage Your Data and choose select Off to enable the setting.
- Select time-period and hit Save.
- Now, your voice recordings will be automatically deleted from Amazon’s servers after the chosen time-period.
We hope this guide was helpful in deleting your voice recordings from Amazon’s servers. For more privacy tips, be sure to check out our blog.